The winter holidays, I started working again on some of my iPhone apps. To be more specific I made some improvements on the iFlashlight Pro app, which made it a little bit faster. The backside LED opens faster.
As for GPS Locator, I made some improvements on the code, which won't make any notable improvements on the performance of the app. They primary concern me, the main and only programmer of my apps, which made the code more reusable and easier to maintain.
I intend to make improvements on the speed and the battery consumption of GPS Locator, however this won't happen until the end of March (of 2012 of course), since my schedule is already full.